Gift Card Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: The following Terms and Conditions describe the terms and conditions that apply to the purchase and/or use of the Gift Card that has been issued by Ralph Lauren (Singapore) Private Limited (your “Gift Card”) in Singapore. By purchasing and/or using the Ralph Lauren Gift Card, the purchaser and/or user (either or both, “you”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not purchase and/or use the Gift Card.
If you have any questions about your Gift Card or these Terms and Conditions, please call us at: +800-2643-7656 or email us at: [email protected].
In these Terms and Conditions:
Activation means the date that a Gift Card is activated for use in accordance with clause3.3.
Expiry Date means twelve (12) months after the date on which the card is supplied to you by Ralph Lauren, which will be transcribed on the Gift Card at the time of supply.
Gift Card means a Physical Gift Card issued by Ralph Lauren that you have purchased or received.
|Store Name||Store Address||Contact Number|
|Polo Ralph Lauren||1 SCOTTS ROAD #01-01/02/03 SHAW CENTRE SINGAPORE 228208||+65 6735 2438|
|Ralph Lauren Childrenswear||The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands 2 Bayfront Avenue, #B1-53, Singapore 018972||+65 6688 7592|
|Polo Ralph Lauren||The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue #B2-062, Singapore 018972||+65 6688 7281|
|Polo Ralph Lauren||290 Orchard Road, PARAGON, Unit No. #02-44 Singapore 238859||+65 6694 4689|
|Ralph Lauren Childrenswear||290 Orchard Road, PARAGON, Unit No. #05-17/18 Singapore 238859||+65 6235 1658|
Physical Gift Card means a physical payment card in plastic form.
Ralph Lauren means Ralph Lauren (Singapore) Private Limited (UEN No. 200907210G) of 1 Scotts Road, #01-01, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208.
Ralph Lauren Stores means all full priced boutiques and outlet stores operated by Ralph Lauren in Singapore, but does not mean concession or shop-in-shop. Below is the list of our full priced boutiques and outlet stores.
SGD means Singapore Dollars.
Website means https://www.ralphlauren.asia.
We, Us, or Our is a reference to Ralph Lauren.
You or Your is a reference to the person who is taken to agree to these terms and conditions under clause 2.
These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to each Gift Card.
When you purchase, activate, use, attempt to use or otherwise redeem the value on a Gift Card, you are:
- agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- warranting to us that you will:
- comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws;
- not use the Gift Card in a way that is unlawful, misleading or deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to anyone;
- ensure that any recipient of the Gift Card is aware of these Terms and Conditions and the Expiry Date.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time as Ralph Lauren deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Where any material changes are made, we will provide you with at least 30 days' notice by displaying such material changes on the Website. If you do not accept such material changes, you must write to Ralph Lauren within the notice period of 30 days, and Ralph Lauren may in its sole and absolute discretion cancel your Gift Card and refund any unspent value remaining on the Gift Card to you.
Purchasing a Ralph Lauren Gift Card
You can purchase a Physical Gift Card in store at all free-standing and outlet Ralph Lauren Stores.
Our Gift Cards are available in denomination of SGD 200 only, the supply of which is subject to availability. A Gift Card can be used at all Ralph Lauren Stores. The credit value can be loaded on each Gift Card at the time of purchase. The Gift Card will become activated at this time.
No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with a Gift Card; and no interest, dividends or any other earnings on monies loaded on to a Gift Card will accrue or be paid or credited to you.
Using a Ralph Lauren Gift Card
To make a purchase using your Gift Card, present your Gift Card at the transaction register of any Ralph Lauren Store (see the list above) along with the product(s) you wish to purchase. The transaction will be processed by swiping or scanning your Gift Card, or inputting your Gift Card number into the payment device and then entering the 4-digit number which is on the back of the Gift Card.
By making a purchase, the value on the Gift Card will be reduced by the value of the products purchased. If there is any unspent value remaining on the Gift Card following the purchase, you will not be given any change but the Gift Card may be used to purchase products in the future until the unspent value on the Gift Card is zero or the Expiry Date has been reached.
You can find out details regarding the unspent value remaining on your Gift Card or the Expiry Date at any time by visiting https://www.ralphlauren.asia/en/gift-card-terms-sg.
If you want to purchase a product or products for an amount which exceeds the unspent value on the Gift Card, any excess amount must be paid using another payment method accepted by the relevant Ralph Lauren Store.
When the unspent value on the Gift Card is zero:
- it cannot be reloaded with value; and
- because the Gift Card remains the property of Ralph Lauren, a sales assistant may destroy it.
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card and are liable for all transactions made on it (unless there has been fraud or negligence by us).
You agree that we can reduce the unspent value on the Gift Card when:
- you use the Gift Card as described in clause 4.1 above; or
- you provide the details of the Gift Card and authorise its use in some other way approved by us; or
- the Gift Card is lost or stolen and is used by another person in the manner described in clause 4.1 above (unless there has been fraud or negligence by us).
If your Gift Card is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.
If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, please contact us immediately at: +800-2643-7656 or email us at: [email protected]. Ralph Lauren will not be liable for and will not reimburse the stored value of any lost or stolen Gift Cards.
Limitations and Exclusions to use of Gift Card
You acknowledge that any unused balance in the Gift Card cannot be refunded, and that Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and may not be used:
- at any concession stores or shop-in-shops operated by Ralph Lauren within department stores;
- for online purchases with Ralph Lauren’s official partners (such as Lazada, Zalora, etc);
- to purchase another stored-value card or Gift Card;
- for purchases made with Ralph Lauren via phone, facsimile or email
- to purchase certain promotional or discounted items at Ralph Lauren Stores;
- to purchase any goods or services that are not permitted by law to be sold to you; and/or
- to purchase quantities of goods which exceed the standard retail quantities as determined by Ralph Lauren in its sole discretion from time to time.
You cannot resell Gift Cards or transfer a Gift Card for money or money’s worth.
Ralph Lauren Gift Card Expiry
Gift Cards will be valid for use from the Activation Date until the Expiry Date.
The Expiry Date will be transcribed on your Gift Card.
If you do not use all of the unspent value on your Gift Card before the Expiry Date, it will no longer be available for use and will become the property of Ralph Lauren.
Cancelling Ralph Lauren Gift Cards
Ralph Lauren reserves the right to in its sole discretion:
- suspend, cancel or void a Gift Card if it appears to have been damaged, defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way, or unauthorisedly, fraudulently or otherwise unlawfully issued or used, in which case Ralph Lauren may inspect the Gift Card and undergo a process which will verify its authenticity, in which case the unutilised stored value in that Gift Card will not be refunded;
- cancel a Gift Card, or Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice and will provide a replacement Gift Card (unless clause 7.1(a) above applies); and/or
- amend the value on the Gift Card, if there has been a technical, clerical or accounting error has occurred.
After a Gift Card is issued by Ralph Lauren, it may only be cancelled by you if the unspent value remaining on the Gift Card is zero or the Expiry Date has been reached.
Gift Cards which are faulty or have been damaged will not be reissued unless Ralph Lauren (or its agents or contractors) are responsible for any such fault or damage.
Privacy and confidentiality
By purchasing and/or using a Gift Card, you acknowledge that any personal data provided by you to purchase and/or use a Gift Card (or otherwise in connection with the same) will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be accessed at https://www.ralphlauren.asia/en/privacy. You hereby consent to Ralph Lauren’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data in accordance with our aforesaid Privacy Notice and these Terms and Conditions.
It is important that you read and understand the Privacy Notice. If you are unable to access it online, please call us at: +800-2643-7656 or email us at: [email protected].
Returns and Replacement of Products
If you have any concern or complaint regarding any products that you have purchased from Ralph Lauren using a Gift Card you should contact the Ralph Lauren Store where the purchase was made, please call us at: +800-2643-7656 or email us at: [email protected].
Ralph Lauren’s return and replacement policies in place for products purchased using a Gift Card is the same as those which apply to products otherwise purchased from Ralph Lauren Stores and are subject to various rights and remedies under the applicable laws which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Any amounts to be refunded for products purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded onto the original Gift Card. If part of the purchase was made by other payment method, the respective amount will be refunded to you via the original payment method at Ralph Lauren’s sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, you acknowledge that:
- you assume full responsibility for the use and safety of your Gift Card and will be liable for all transactions made using your Gift Card;
- any conditions implied by any laws are excluded;
- Ralph Lauren will not be liable to you for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising out of or in any way related to your purchase and/or use of a Gift Card, including but not limited to damages arising out of changes to or termination of the Ralph Lauren Gift Card program or as a result of your redemption and/or use of a Gift Card. This applies to damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties;
- Ralph Lauren will not be in default under these Terms and Conditions due to a failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, a right or perform any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions for any reason unless any such failure or delay is caused by our gross negligence; and
- if Ralph Lauren is liable to you, Ralph Lauren’s maximum aggregate liability is limited to the initial value loaded onto the Gift Card at the time of purchase.
Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between you and Ralph Lauren in respect of your Gift Card.
Severance. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver. No failure or delay by Ralph Lauren to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of such right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall not have any rights under the applicable laws to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these Terms and Conditions (including any question regarding the existence, validity, termination, application or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.