Advice and ideas to bring warmth and coziness to your home
From Our Kitchen to Yours
Recipes, treats, and rituals
- Scoop ½ cup of ground coffee into one of the glass jars, then add ¾ cup of water to the jar.
- Use the spoon to give the mixture a good stir, then add the remaining water. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid of the jar. Steep the cold brew concentrate in the fridge or at room temperature for 12 to 18 hours.
- Pour the cold brew coffee through a fine mesh sieve set over the second glass jar. For a better result, line then sieve with filter paper and strain the coffee again to remove all traces of sediment.
- To serve, add milk or water at a ratio of 1:1 in a cup filled with ice.
Family & Kids
The joys of being together, plus fun ways to keep your kids happy and busy
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Explore a few of our favorite posts from The Polo Bear Coloring Book. Feeling inspired? Download a free sample of the coloring book, post your colorful creation, and we just might feature you here and on Instagram
Books, movies, TV, and more of our favorite diversions