Advice and ideas to bring warmth and coziness to your home
From Our Kitchen to Yours
Recipes, treats, and rituals
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Toss the blueberries, sugar, lemon zest, and juice together in a bowl. Pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter. Pulse the mixture until it resembles crumbs. Spread the mixture over the berries.
- Bake until golden on top, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Family & Kids
The joys of being together, plus fun ways to keep your kids happy and busy
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Explore a few of our favorite posts from The Polo Bear Coloring Book. Feeling inspired? Download a free sample of the coloring book, post your colorful creation, and we just might feature you here and on Instagram
Books, movies, TV, and more of our favorite diversions